Sunday, March 16, 2008

i admit

firstly, thx Fel for reconmending me go see zhong yi da ge da's magic competition.
it was right for me to say i m getting better. but now i know my standard had NV increase...how should i phrase it? when my stage improve, close up de-prove, this is a result when zero effort is put in..i must treat every event or show a competition. not with anyone but myself..i m not aiming, and now i will..
if i really want to stay in this circle, i should look forward and not stop here...passion is back..
i m writing i yellow, because yellow for banana, it is my magic word for so long....huhuhuhuhu..tml or i should say tonight will be banana's CO concert....huat arh all the best, will be goin with Jing.

multicolour post huh..:
i must confess that @#$#%$#%$#@@#$ but i had made a promise to myself. something i will never break, a mistakes tt i made many times. haha wad m i talking...maybe u understand , jing, ...

aaa continue work 101% harder or 1000000% harder...

yeo li sa, HUAT ARH

No comments:

TagBoard

====================