Saturday, May 17, 2008

strength

u know when u say that word 'forever', its actually talking rubbish, tts wad i think at least. ( only thinggy that is forever is with God ) for those of u readers which are non christians u can choose not to believe but tts the fact la.

ok wads next, i m suppose to upload pics but internet connection somehow stops me, arghhh
i caught a vision of doin gospel magic, to make use of my talent to spread the word of God.
i wanna be the salt and light to the society as well, huhuhu FISM
FISM: olympics of magic
haha broderick says they hate Singaporeans, so no one gets in yet in S'pore, even KIKI TAY my idol!!! 
hehehe this is not wad i wanna blog oso actually, something more..
i tell u bloggy, but others can see too, so i should keep it to myself, erm nope, i tell God
June 1st to 21st will be a season of Prayer.. i will be praying, nv tried fasting coz food is my life. 
i will try starting for one whole day then 3 then 7 then 30 maybe? who knows? next David blane: Singapore magician not eaten for 2 months.. huhuhu must be a dead magician..

ok no more much many wadever comments. give me the strength to last, to pursue not wad i want but wad u want me to have in life. Amen †

TATAS

No comments:

TagBoard

====================