Saturday, December 20, 2008

19th double shows for christmas

glen eagle hospital singapore:


the show is great, wif Kae and Choonho's help. Alan accompanied, altogether with his Gf and Jasmine (his good friend)
first half was a bit of nervous but everything goes pretty well. then later on in second half i gt Ketchup on my hands.
AMAZINGLY i failed. huhuhu great
ok my snow storm story caught attention and ended well as my grand finale

next up @ Taka's sweet christmas:

ok this has interesting story, firstly, i did my hershey's kiss to impress on of the work staff, so shuang.
haha next choon ho did some balloons which helped me a lot b4 and during my show :)
icka and sarah came to support , ahha they gave good comments :) huhuhu thank you
oh ya, saw joan in the crowd and she was like waving at me, so funny haha.
oh man i nv bring my fan up! thx to choonho again, for passing me the fan in time ! thank you!!!
wah ended smoothly, whew

Everyone is almost sick, i caught heavy flus in the pass few days and thank God today i was normal.
Alan had fever, mikki flu, and bla bla bla.. woohoooo looking forward to the competiton!!!
i m a woodlands' got talent finalist!!
its today @ 7pm ( i think ) and Jannson & Hasif are my competitors, oh man, SHIOK!!!

chiong arh!!! i M gonna get 1st!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================