Tuesday, February 10, 2009

499th-alive!!!

499th post, one more to 500!! and its half of a thousand :DDD


Thanks for all who prayed for me, i drank much water and visit many times the toilet cubical..

i m now alive!!! but sleepy, since morning, but now its normal to be sleepy coz its 12.41pm.
oso, happy birthday to KY my buddy!!!

thank God i went to school, than rotting at home, temperature dropped after visiting the toilet to pangsai!!!
my mommy's special laosai drink did help. and now i feel like shitting oso. haiz.
( mommy in the previous sentence is not refering to mikki but the real mama )

i missed the morning prayer meeting, and obviously not going for tml's coz i need more rest.
and noon is to celebrate with Panjang Gang.

the whole Dr Vivian thinggy is still in my mind.. Y DID"NT ME TAKE A FOTO WITH HIM
?!?!?!?!?!?!
WHY????
OBVIOUSLY I WILL SOON MEET HIM AGAIN!
hope so
... ... ...
many bloggers posted posts like they will not blog for these days.
some nv even mentioned and nv update for long time.

i m a faithful blogger, blogging trains my singlish and typo.
practices my design skills.
yeah is fun and educational.

:)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================