Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rush!!!

Decided to blog amongst the most busiest time of my life so far... ...
Its Mikki's birthday Celebration tonight, and xianhan is now printing, leaving me alone in the
school's library... ...

many many works to do, many many ARRRRHHHHH
but Thank God i finished many! left Many too!!! -__-

My Visual Studies appeal was granted!!! YIPEE
Jit's and Mickey's Work is totally done and printed.
NK Tan de not a prob..left with map and web!!!
Studio class de done le too..
i must!!! celebrated!!! on my birthday!!!
awaiting for tt day..

lost the opportunity to go onto newspaper, haiz haiz haiz.......!!!!!!!!
i got so many thoughts now..

Let me blog about my work:


MY Ads on Underage Sex issue:



MY Poster for my Cookbook Recipe:
file sizes are dammmmm big so i will stop here

RUSH

RUSH

RUSH!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================