Monday, July 27, 2009

Talk again

If nothing had happened in the first place, something else could have happened.
did all these happen just for me to find you? could there been just a better way. or isit a result of our sinful nature in this world?
thought that i am in control of the entire situation, but seems tt i m in controlled by the situation.

hohoho cute little blogger still don't let me post pictures :(

did i not commit? i found my answer, i truly found my answer. and its like, yea , yea... ... it just hurt so much...
so painful...

it is still nothing compare to Him bearing all our pain and shame on the cross... Thank you Jesus, its ur grace... ...

pull me through, guide my path... Somethings and some part of life we thought we could get control, but.. its just best to Let go and Let God.

Letting go completely...

No comments:

TagBoard

====================