Monday, December 14, 2009

Square2 Magic Competition finals

I did a short montage of my videos recently.
I miss Clowngician, which i will be havin some shows soon. :)
Love the smile on the audiences.

Got into the finals (top 6), but i did not win anything. (refering to top 3)
Nevertheless, thank you Dean and family, Vivian Banana, Norvin, ChoonHo, Markson..
for supporting and helping out. :)

Everlyn, or ah meow, I sincerely thank you ^^

Congrats to the top 3 winners.

I have to admit the "EVIL" act was created, not to spread joy..but, to express my inner sorrow.
Everything just got mixed up.

Right now many things bundled up, and i will have to sort them out.
Can't i just stay by ur side, or hav u by my side.

I long to be with u, so much.... .... ....
Should i? or should i not? Can i? or Can i not?

No comments:

TagBoard

====================