Thursday, March 25, 2010

OWN THE STAGE


can't wait for my props to arrive in SG

and some stuffs are still with the tailor!

WOOHOOOOO...

Yeah, and own the stage. Joining this competition organized by the renowned illusionists duo in SG, JC and Ning.
and they actually use the same name as us! OWN THE STAGE!
so i decided to go to "their" audition and give it a shot.

I remember i don't smile, or rather don't love to smile.
until i met two special person in my school.
they taught me how to smile :P
And to all who share my smile with me, i thank you :)

U, taught me abt Faith. And's thats all i could ask for.
And thanks for the Happy Ending that you gave me.
i was unappreciative.
and at least this is the little secret we share which non of the world knows...
now i thank U

No comments:

TagBoard

====================