Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Disappointments

With disappointments, i feel motivated. I tend to be harsh to myself, on the things that are no longer going my way. On efforts that comes no rewards. On betrayals upon love and trust.

I would like to NOT remain this way, but to remind these to myself that humans are selfish.

A friend of mine told me this: humans are selfish, always rem that.

Yes i will.

Life is short, in a way its kinda good news too.

Alright i will work hard, to build something for myself again. Perhaps i am just not satisfied of my life.

Well to many, its much of a good life. I have a supportive family, a car, a business, friends..

I set all my goals for this year! Do or die, don't ask why!!!

October 1st, a life time partner (Girlfriend)
December 1st SGD$100k cash

No comments:

TagBoard

====================