Monday, October 22, 2007

CYCLING in THE NIGht..zz zz zz





this is my cat kiki, jokin, he is broderick from lol gang..wagagaga:




this is my mouse mikki, jokin, she is my da jie da from nafa..wagagaga:



as u can see, my cat, i mean broderick got emo at 3am plus..haha
happy night, except very very tired sia!!!!! wagagaga sunday got snow city show and me and brod slept for only 2 hrs plus minus, die die die..
no die!!! i got super motivation message , haha must jia you arh LOL..
so des, we went for mikki dajie's night cycling organised by city harvest cell groups...wagagaga first time night cycling for me, i should say its a short journey from east coast to east coast so np for a young kid like me!!!!! wagagaga i am goin mad liao...................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must jia you and its rainning now..wgagaga btw date for that night event was from 20th night to 21st morning, 9pm to 7am...tts all le...good noioioight!!!!!!!! WAGAGAGAGA huat arh

No comments:

TagBoard

====================