Monday, October 29, 2007

photo shooting for figure drawing!!!



above two photos are of damm high quality u know..wagagaga...photo by: broderick sim



no photo taking allowed in the snow chamber..haha my willy and maid



blur but hope u can see..something funny..ask me what!!!


life is very unfair..my brother willy's maid is only 17 this year. same age as me. she is an indonesian and u know wad, y does their wealth have such big diff.. u see, some indo are so rich and some has to land up as maid and leave their family. its so so so unfair. hrmppppp some more days til o levels end, so does my assesment...
lets see. been having some arguements with lol. sian arh. must look on the bright side of life. everyone 's changing, the world is moving. huat arh

No comments:

TagBoard

====================