Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jack of hearts

It has been one month plus a bit since the beginning of 2008. the feeling of being left out no longer exist i should say.


have been thinking y humans are evil, due to the influence of a very black guy. and yet he was true. therefore we r evil, although i m half alien. perhaps i should stop calling mikki da jie a 'mouse' . haha erm well that actually does link to the topic.


My fav. card plays a very impt part of my life. i dun really know y, but what if i know y wad will the answer be? i questioned. but no responce.
da jie told me the ring routine was nice, and i smiled inside..hehehehe ..biao di told me my show was pretty entertaining once after a show, tt makes me cry.. this little bit really makes me think it worth being an entertainer..wow



yes it is expo's max pavilion, did i spelled correctly? it seems the seats r empty isn't it? no worry my heart is filled :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================