Wednesday, February 6, 2008

wheee nafa steamboat for new year

5th feb 2008^^

happy new year soon.........celebrated with nafa mates, lol only 3...alvin, meiman and mikki.... we went to mikki's house and ate steamboat...only spent 5 dollars each man........eat until can explode.....lol......................


time for phototaking..
cook eat
kimmi (its a she)
focus on eating ;;;;
photos with my cuz..
lol no one told me meeting at waipo's house, until 6plus i received a call from ah fu...sian................................had to rush there and i reached at 9.15pm b4 yiling leave..btw all adults except my family and some does not regconise me...perhaps i more suai le hor...
huat arh

photo with my new pants

sitting on the chairs...thinking of their long lost child..after eeryone is gone, they sat and shed tears of deep sorrow... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

ok bye bloggy......post more again :p

No comments:

TagBoard

====================