Friday, August 29, 2008

friendz

Friends ;)
it is late night now in NAFA's com lab. ooo bloggy
was just wondering, as recalling. it was the times before i know my heavenly father. my life b4 then.. ..
sadened when u hear songs that remind you of pre school times?
2 kinds, most of you belongs to the first, u miss your school of course ( ihik ihik )
tell u honestly i do not feel a bit of missing in my heart ( try digging and explore for yourself )
The Bible says:
Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it
this is what i feel the lord is trying to tell me even before i get to know him, or choose to know him. he is always on my door step ;)
i hate my secondary school, i must admit. it is full of insultation, irritation, anger, bitterness, sorrow.
i learnt from eveything i suffer, i know i have grown.
the lord has also gave me what i really cherish now:
My dear Friends in NAFA, in LOL Entertainers
My career, progresses
ok gtg
bye bloggy. to be continue. i Thank God for everything ;)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================