Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOL

 Entertainers
101% Entertainment

intimacy, i learnt this word yesterday. it was Meiman's birthday. 
i was unable to sleep til late night 4.30am. slowly i walk to my bed and boom, i went black-out.
this morning i got morning calls from Shenny and Fel. really sorry to Fel, i m sincerely sorry if u r reading my blog.
i want to rest, i told myself, because i m really tired.
my shoulder was aching terribly after staying in this particular position: 
laptop in from, scanner on my lap, i was bending and sitting straight back and forth, looking left and right for papers
TIRED! i m gonna close my eyes and rest, but i could not put down the load. 
come to think of it, y did i even complete todays' works without going to school?
it would just be better if i went for class.
But y regret? i made the choice.
i m sorry Shenny.
i m growing worser
God i need You. . . .

No comments:

TagBoard

====================