Saturday, August 22, 2009

colder attitude

its 7.43am now. time to wake up! and i am awake, gonna blog and get going to bath and get ready.

i have a balloon show at 10am at CHANGI BEACH!

FAR SIA BUNG, haha.

She has been colder to me lately, i suppose. to 'other' guys i suppose she is more lively,
why so serious?

its when i wanted to start focusing on my school works,

MANY BUSY THINGS START FLYING IN!!!
new shows, new opportunities... ...

i am super busy !!! MAXIMIZING MY LIFE CAPACITY!

RP grand magic show was nice this year with SOLOMON and JOE YU!
MAX was great as well. the others did pretty well too.
Had a close talk with Joe and his crew, very friendly people :) 
HUMBLE and POWERFUL people.
Joe Yu's dove act never fails to amaze me! ^^

my dove gotto be like his dove one day! real soon... ...

God i pray for wise planning of time management.
And i pray for my ambition.
AMEN.

No comments:

TagBoard

====================