Thursday, August 27, 2009

emo is not an emotion but an expression


no more Evangelynn is Jazz's magic :(
its good for her :) dancing for my act will turn someone emo. thanks again ^^

Markson (on the left) & JoeYu (on the right)
Joe is fantastic! Love his act since 2007, and now i am able to talk to him close up!
will like to meet up and have a chat with him when he is free :)


With Max ( the guy standing next to me with black Shirt )
He did an act and it is the most meaningful act i have ever seen! terrific drama skills with Magic!
the one with black jacket is MAHADIR, my bro! haha funny and serious guy!


Big group photo with Dr.Loke, Mahadir, KIKI, Imran, JeremyTan, Nawyi & Markson :)


and this was from my Competition! Jerome laoda is in the middle. Wah Seh laoda!!

haha i look kinda scary, but my friends are still friendly... ...

still emphasizing, no more xueting :( haha kinda miss her dancing ...
had a long hour practice with Felicia at sengkang just now,
and not forgetting yesterday, when we made a trip to find xueting to impart Felicia her skills.
and we practiced at bukitpanjang.
the act is done!!! and i am so so so tired! Magic Passion is still burning!!!
because my hair is red!! haha..
Felicia told me she already have boyfriend! and it IS A BIG ISSUE!
did i MENTION TO HER I NEED A SINGLE ASSISTANT.
wah seh ltr i kana beaten up.. haiz..

ok i am stil longing for U

God, tell me your plans for me, its getting confusing, or rather emo.

No comments:

TagBoard

====================