Saturday, April 3, 2010

A merry Christmas 2009 :)

was just messing up my room trying to find that NAFA report slip. but i couldn't.

i just made one last wild guess based upon my number of absences without reasons,
for my forth - gonna - retake - module.
COOL SIA my GPA...sad sad sad..
but still..i emailed to the lecturer.

right at the corner of my bed, lying on the shelve is this little card:
I received the card in a very special way...
i was sleeping, and of course in the morning i wake up! and i was at YimYim's study room.
when i woke up, this card was beside me.
so cool sia :)

The ultimate sex between life and Balloon  -  Snails do make love!
wad's this?!?!?! u r wondering...
its the shadow of this little bunny!!! Made by Lilian, who just started sculpting for the first day!
Kae.. Ace.. no i am not playing cards, just mentioning their names!!!
My wonderful cousins!!! let me repeat... MR KAE & MR ACE

TADA!

main point is to blog abt the Christmas card lo..

ok good night! happy day ahead!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================