Sunday, April 18, 2010

self-based emotion

was performing at Caribbean at Keppel Bay, level 2 function room
for two brother's birthday (wow i am so specific)
during my routine, all of a sudden, my thumb dislocated, and i wasn't able to control it
..
it was the left hand's, and u know wad?
i forced it back in place,
OUCH!
ring heart, gone yellow..

The day doing balloons could have made me forget those shits.
Damm i am suppose to be positive..
i mean those challenges i have to face now.

should i just passed away few months ago with "that" incident as an excuse,
life won't be so CHALLENGING now.

Pls, something make me feel impt, or tell me that i am impt.
what i seriously learnt about life today is:

never conclude something based on your own emotion. 
Something that i really learnt only today...

Cab home, was too tempted.. tired mentally to the max.
physically i think i am ok.
ok time for supper and..

Continue this countdown til my birthday!!

until then

^U^

No comments:

TagBoard

====================