Thursday, July 22, 2010

could our life be just a joke?

what is true in this world..
i lost insight of everything that seems to be true, because my hope and dreams are mostly spoiled and ungranted by promises that were made..so real..

i couldn't bear the past.. could i even accept who she is, or how her past were.

these thoughts just could not stop running in my mind..

why is it so
why is it so
why is it so
why is it so
WHY IS IT SO?!?!?! DAMM IT, i say DAMM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life could be just a joke.. Fuck~~
what is love then? we all lie, we all kill, we all sin

we sucks!

i miss everything that were good, peaceful and full of love.

i feel so .. Damn it! right now...

could i just pass away from this world.
not face this reality..

I HATE MY KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING to this world..

mS jOcelyn, what is in your mind?

what and why?
what am i thinking..

DAMM DAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i admit that i love you..
but i miss u..

again.. could i just pass away...

i just hate these everything..
you just could not understand..

hug me if you would, but u didn't..

sometimes "thats all i want" might sounds silly, but thats all i want.

link to my thought and understand me.. please..

help me to understand you as well..
i know you will... you always surprise me..

with the rest of my love... ...

No comments:

TagBoard

====================