Saturday, November 3, 2012

Me

This post is about me. About how i feel recently, about how i am doing recently.

Life is kinda fucked up and aimless. Trying all means to Be positive and strong.

Thats why i am going to set some goals right now:

I want to reach my $8k monthly income by jan 2013.

I want find back my passion in the entertainment industry.

I want to complete dreams-education and let the business run to at least $10k monthly sales.

A celebrity to wear my balloon dress for a commercial shoot by Feb 2013

To write and publish my new e-book by May 2013.

To have my own balloon motivational workshop by May 2013.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the broke up, it seems that i am taking forever to find back myself.
I miss you so much, and i keep thinking of you every single day.

I have to take care of you, and we will have to be in contact because of balloons.

To you, it is nothing.
You never care how i feel. I am sorry but you are selfish.

You left me at the toughest period of my life.
You left me alone to drown when i thought i could depend on you.
You kicked me out of the "home" i thought i would stay for years.

Everything for your own convenient, nothing for us.

Fuck it.

i can only see you with another guy now.

Pls, just set me free.

No comments:

TagBoard

====================