Wednesday, September 5, 2007

JANNSON OH JANNSON







tuesday was suppose to be fun..but turn outs to be @!$#@%. jannson was suddenly free so i meet him at supreme..broderick and ttk went as well..i met gabriel at hall, brandon, jonathan..karen and her friend bought the doughnuts..and i wonder wad ook her so long..i just seems to be unable to fill my stomach..i m sorry jannson but sometimes u do that to me too..there is no point trusting others, and i mean it seriously!!! but trust your self and thats it.. on the way home there was no place to sit on 190..i feel like getting of on change another bus, but then somethings just bothering me and i just dun feel like moving my legs..just two stops b4 high way, i was so lucky to have a sit in a crowded bus.. IMPOSSIBLE.. hey dude..i just can't stop sharing my thoughts with u... paiseh for being so straight forward sometimes and i appreciate u listening to me...

No comments:

TagBoard

====================