Thursday, September 6, 2007

Think about the solution! not the problem!!!





wahahahaha happy new year..
huat arh... today i went to school without bringing my lino board...so i sigh my name le then finished my work in no time..then go home take lor...upon reaching school again at 11.50am, i saw huili and xiao chen at traffic light..then i saw meiman and an qi at tcc..fianlly the rest at printmaking room...start work!!!

after that we went to laselle to took those photos...then mikki and i went to mac to do homeowrk...dajie jie arh..thx for talking to me..haha...feel so relax liao...joel came and left...da jie's friend came and tries to hack me...lol... but nv hack until bah..pro la me... soooo where was i..hmm later we talk talk talk and went home lor...hahahaha... happy happy new year again!!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================