Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LOL entertainers is born


Assignments' over!!! still got one last history project. haha


this is our group's master piece, mine is at top left


this pic is damm cool...look at these pple's face
thx alvin for taking this shot

wolala...huat arh. i would like to thx my friends, family and bla bla bla...just kiddin.. stress's over. but then one thing bothers me. so cool. me and zhiquan thought our company name, " LOL entertainers " isn't tt cool pple???
weeeeweeeee,today zhiquan taught me skate, aiya damm tired la.... i will continue skating man, no scared of falling....
street magic brings my interested, hmmm stage is like wow too... balloon sculpting is damm nice...puppets are cool. sooooooo many things to do.
aiya suddenly miss some old friends, get to see them online though.
NAFA is fun! wahahaha

No comments:

TagBoard

====================