Sunday, November 18, 2007

chiong assessment night outing ?!?!?

finally blogging after so many days without internet connection!!!
date of events: 15 to 16th nov 2007




i done my 3d studies project and above is alvin my model with my card box!!! wahahaha
these fellows went to a strange shop to buy things..haha...
and then look wad alvin and mulan and i found in popular? MEIMAN LIANG YUAN...ooo its meiman'snew boy friend..not xing fu le....





ooo night time me, qiqi, mikki da jie and joel wong decided to go mac at bras basah to thon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we meet at 11pm sharp and mikki was 30 mins late,,,wahahah joel took cab down and reached when we reached the mac..time to do..!!!!
i did 70% of my figure, planned my design process and tada, morning liao...we went to eat at oppo national library and i went home, sleep from 8plus til 11.30am..then go school continue..
ARH ASSESSMENTS!!!!!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================