Monday, November 5, 2007

nov 5th 2007

inside the secret box, i have something for him!!!! wagagaga goin to get a string of metal or i dunno wad is tt called.



today traffic jam, and its the last metal smithing lesson, i reached at 9.30am...considered absent! sad
i finished making everything in time, including my silver thinggy.
that is a present for someone!!!! wagagaga..not girl
i passed my history quiz!!! 22 upon 40 i damm happy sia..i failed for the previous term..heng..my angel bless me
erm today got new di-e(爹), niang(娘) and ba(爸)
haha meiman lost her voice, erm the way she talk very funny leh...but then feel bad laughing at her. xianhan squeeze me for saying something wrong..haha and alvin di-e treat me french fries..oh ya still owe my niang one hundred plus..gotta take a group photo soon...
oh ya i realise the ziyi looks like banana xiaocai huimin ( long name -_- )

so erm after history which is abt 4 plus we went to art friend and then eat! wow nice fish bee hoon

yoyoyo :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================