Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Team ?

firstly i want to comment, no one came for lol meeting, only min min and i. dissapointed...
i went to school, late for photography class but more were even late, got 75 for my photos..haha cool.
class ended and i proceed to eat wan tan mee with ziwei and then went to library
he did my photography mounting for me, thx dude...

min min came reached nafa at 12.54pm and we started doin the keychains for her class..supposed to be a surprise but hopefully none from her class knows my blog..


design process:


cutting


alligning for lamination


laminating done


first piece cut!


finally two done, one done by each of us


okie thats all, things i forgot,.... 1) take photo with her with my red hair (fading away) 2) get her to sign on my keychain 3) teach her balloon (in fact no time)

the end...when is LOL's next meeting? ? ? ? ?

No comments:

TagBoard

====================