Friday, April 18, 2008

Cockroach season

brown!!! its cockroach.. haha i didn;t know how to spell until just now i check up online..huhuhu

the story of this day begins by once upon a morning........
i was sleeping cute and quitely in my bed, when i heard my brother (who skipped school) and my maid shouted!!! ooo cockroaches attack...haha wad can u expect, its 2nd floor u know..nv imagine now i m living in 2nd floor, which r mostly stayed in by malays... :)
ok back to topic, they came to attack because of the insecticide outside tt came in..so i should say they r instead escaping from death, and pannickally moving around my kitchen..ooo kill them!!!! then i saw one later on my dining table after eating a bowl of kuay teow..
part 2:
went school very late, 3 pm class while me ahhan and mikki reach at 4..omgosh...........ok no attendance and did almost nothing but hand in my work and aaaa stress so dun want mention liao.. next visiting of mikki's grandma...andy reached very early..and he waited, AGAIN...mixed rice feeling for me again...keep on blaming and blaming myself.... GOD, guide me :D
part 3:
i went home after chatting with tt rabbit at her hostel, huhuhu tired but i m still blogging, haha my hobby..ok continue..bloggy oh bloggy here comes the interesting part..my creation manifest, i saw a cockroach in the bath room ! he or she i dunno, was inside and i killed it just to bath. it was flushed down into toilet bowl :( then i spot a lizard, oo guess wad? i knock it with a broom, it flew onto my shirt which is hanging on the wall ( i mean the new shirts ) then it dropped into the toilet bowl..same ending with the other...i feel wierd, pitiful? disgusted? 

god, does animals really have no soul? wad do u really mean? i seek the word from u, please give me enlightenment † :)

part and partial of my life is currently missing, was just wondering whether my choices now, is it really correct..have really been praying for an answer and praying for my faith in life :)

haha i was equipt with a 6th sence which most of the time is correct...haha was under the sky and a guy walked pass, first impression hinted me he was wad i m thinking...yes he is... huhuhu remind me of penguins..haha ok tts all, oh ya! dear readers, have u realise now i talk more than showing photos? huhuhuhuhu new trend liao..
ok really tts all for now..tatas

No comments:

TagBoard

====================