Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Test test test

things happened wierdly today

i m sosososo arhhh no word to say...its a test from god? 
there were two 2 tough and on the spot decision i should make and i made it so wrongly, later on missed a bus ..or i should say uncle purposely not wanting to open the door right in front of me...arhhh so what???!?!?! i got to be the first in the queue...yeah yeah -_- so fun lying to myself
this is a mixed feeling, like mixed vegetable rice...got so many choice of food and i just need to call for the right one... I have to trust god with all my heart for he knows everything of me.. ^^
the above pic, there should be a cat but it ran away...
hmmm i made her angry, by not rmbering something...it is indeed very very impt...how could i? ?!?!?!?!?
Andy told me: Balance is the KEY of LIFE...wow wad a colour quote
hehe i shall continue with this colour...i dare not make empty promises, and i lost quite much confident ya? 3 breakthroughs in life for now: confidence, maturity and time management

aiya something like tt la...not too sure also, always ready to hear an answer from u god :D
change colour...its been complicated , til now...are u still thinking lots of things? i guess me too....hehe...huhuhuhuhuhu huat arh ahahahhahahahaha

arhhh ok gotta keep the rest confidential, bye bloggy... god bless

No comments:

TagBoard

====================