Sunday, April 13, 2008

God Knows Me


Aku mau blog ALOT ALOT of things!!! and its goin to be racial harmony blogging!!! got 华语, indo. language, english and maybe hokkien!!! ok i shall start..wo yao kai shi!!!

wad was actually stopping me? i guess i found the answer and it was trust..erm i dare not recieve christ into my life. ha. it was certainly good to have mikki qiqi and nafa gang into my life, but it was not perfect..
that rabbit haha, made me want to go church..ya lor.she is funny and important :).. so i started praying, praying for god to come closer, to give me the strength to answer for the alter call.. yes i said the prayer during service, with even more hunger in wanting to pray, first thought in mind is to restring my guitar..and then i could sing to god
it was certainly not coincedence but god arranged it all, he put me into this cell group, to get to know such good friends..haha they were great..praise the lord :D
i rmb qiqi taught me the song: i'm held by your love
i started playing and singing, and i was not aware i m praying, or was i?
everytime wad pastor preaches is so related to the situation i m in..huhuhu this time it was abt prayer, abt praying...pastor taught us that praying can be such a powerful way to get closer to god..and yes it did helped me..i felt moment of peace while i was praying, tears wanted to roll..it was so so so beautiful...peaceful...i smiled..
人生中有一種權力叫做選則。 i chose my life this way, and i want to go further into the kingdom of god..

these below are my new vocab this week:
CEWE n COWO
PELUK CIUM PACAR
Sampai junpa...
huhuhuhuhuhuhu huat arh...

it gonna be long...so i seperate the next topic from this bah...til ltr bloggy...my marriaging post!!!



No comments:

TagBoard

====================