Tuesday, January 20, 2009

480th-Panjang Big Deep!

just had a wonderful fellowship wif Shenny, KY, Xueting, Rolling, Bowen, Jermaine & Nicholas

you can oso rephrase: Sugar, Kiayim, Evangelynn, Bling Blang Bong, Bowen, Yixin & Nick

it was the first time i let nini went home alone from such a distance.
it was the first time of such feeling.
it was the first time of controlling my emotion at ease.
it was also the first time i seek God for much love.
i was so blinded by the devil
2 Corinthians 4:4 
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.


i want to love and trust Jesus wholeheartedly, as love is a decision!
random.. these wrds from somewhere strikes me-"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF"
i mean what is this man! i can't stand this kind of thinggy. ok i dunno wad to say
let me run this race with eternality in mind.
I m spiritually hungry now.
i desire more of God's word.
the world will fail us, but God never fails us!
AMEN

No comments:

TagBoard

====================