Thursday, January 22, 2009

481-Messy room!

this morning i can't get up and my temperature shoot up.

mama gave me super medicine and i felt much better :)
wanted to go 3pm class but something cool happened!
and i got totally pissed off, shoooo shoooo i fly
my room got into a mess and i had to stay at home to pack, i was physically weak.
then i got mentally and spiritually weak. oh God, i pray and demand and scream in my inner heart
i miss going to school, really!
guess wad, Deary actually wanted to fly here, but i told her not to. MUACKS, i love U
next, Jermaine and KY flew here out of the blue, actually they did notified me.
i was extremely touched!
tts wad friends are for!!!!!!! wah i dunno how to explain, they just flew and got here in less than 30 minutes. they saved my life!
Jermaine packed my messy pokers into very ordered pokers...
Badi sang for me some emo songs. but i m happy listening to it. (以毒攻毒)
 then
we head to bugis to meet up with Mikki Mommy.
had a tired and funny day.

dear, i am sorry if i had hurt u, i am not intentionally. I love you, sincerely i love ^U^.
every moment i am thinking abt u.. .. .. ..

No comments:

TagBoard

====================