Sunday, January 4, 2009

bye 2008

dinner wif badi! she is so funny haha
xueting slept so early.. but i had really a great time chatting wif KY.
Thank God for wonderful friends around me

b4 tt was beatbox jamming!
Jannson brought along him AMP

it all happened after sunday jurong west service wif Kevin, Jermaine, her mum, Clinton, Edward, Xueting and Xuejun.
after service had lunch and i went to meet the beatboxers! woohoo
beatboxing certainly rocks!
PRO man some guys really DOPE!
fun time entertaining them and they entertain me as well :)
this was made wif love..ingredients are BPP waffle, Kings' Choco Icecream and NTUC waffle cone.. had ice cream up KY's house again.. :) haha like now and then always go her house..so fun
sat service..Shaun gave us these :) my faith tithe and my bible.
this is my bible, i m who it says i m, i can be who it says i can be. this is the word of God. it will change my life. Halleluya (waving)
b4 sat service, btw i went for 2 services..
sat morning Desmond's wedding, cool sia!!! Scene as seen on TV..HAHA
wonderful wonderful setting.  i want get married too!
my first wrist flower taught by KAE
i love this, BPP toilet bowl, guess wad's missing???
above and below: my couzy ACE and Jermaine. opps, the opposite order

xueting is so funny! doing doujiyan.. haha emo funny funny aaa dunno wad i toking
sweekeng looks funny!!
xuejun looks funny even wif face covered.

everything is funny nowadays.
tt means its fun fun fun.
i love Panjang. i thank those girls who brought back my panjang hueeling (feeling)
haha brought up there, everything there, i miss panjang for sure.

Thank God they are all from Panjang.. eh btw panjang means "long"
i m posting stuffs not in chronological order due to messy messy photos.
and 
what else..
Shenny is back this Friday
which means almost 2 long months had past. wonderful!
fun and exciting.
a complete change of mindset for 2009!!!!
lots of new challenges coming.
i learnt one great thing, which is don't do things just for urself
neither for others
but for God.
Seek his kingdom first and all shall be added to YOU
AMEN!
finally a bye to 2008 right here in my bloggy.
new things shall come! eh my shoes spoil, the NIKE one.
so i can wear the SPREE shoes le, hohoho
HUAT ARH
my wife is back soon, eh did i repeat?
oo ok anyway
BALANCE IS THE KEY OF LIFE, finally Pastor says it in service.
or i should say finally i heard it myself, anyway i must really apply it to my life.

THANK YOU BADI XUETING XUEJUN JERMAINE and all PANJANGERS 

No comments:

TagBoard

====================