Friday, December 21, 2012

A bad day , one day before the end of world

Maybe its all about the nagative mindsets. Everything just did not go on so smoothly ytd.
Seriously.. I was suppose to meet her ytd night. Wanted to say out some of my thoughts. Meeting with client was cancelled, was grateful for that. Afterall I need a rest after camp. Proposals for the big project was a bog deal.. couldnt give up on that. So to be exact my plan was to rush home.. 1. Dinner 2. Proposal 3. Bath 4. Chiong out.

Lucky me.. 5.30pm my car broke down.

Its still in the workshop now.

Couldnt really predict is she angry or just simply nt care.
I want to tell her I like her.

But I just feel that God is planning these all out.
For once I accomodatted to the plans.

I used to think that I can change fate.
I guess its nt just about that. Its about what you do.. will not just affect you.. but simply it will also affect people around you. Think twice for not just urself. . . For others too!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================