Sunday, December 16, 2012

rabbit magic

today i woke up thinking abt her. what do i feel rite now? - - - wierd!

This is those rojak feeling that i hate to have in the middle of the night. Of missing someone and confused about my emotions.

I had a fun sat. Or maybe its just me... i am holding back now as i am typing.. worrying tt u might be reading.. but how the hell will u find ur way here !! haha..

i am thinking and assuming that u will accept me, haha ok must be dreaming.. it won't happen. Besides, i am giving up after christmas. I just assume that it won't work out.

nevertheless, i thank you as a friend for everything. I really enjoyed myself. Thats what i hate the most.. being too emotionally attached.

I have many things to say and to share with you. Thats wat i hate 2nd.. to allow anyone to know me too much.


alright.. i should know when to stop ah..

thank you girl.. dessert. for the few days of awesome memories :)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================