Thursday, February 4, 2010

Magic

feverish for the past 2 days.. and attendance sucks to the core..


how long can one's youth.. cherish wad u really have now.
:) i used to live my life with Love, noticed i typed: used to...

hehe i read my previous posts.. i have nv really abandoned u, but i guess its too late..
hey.. since i love u recall the past so much, y not recalling even further..

when U was not U, but jie jie? lol...
anyways..

Somethings problems will end up being a solution..just like the problem i had just now.
and anyways..

i noticed i love to type: " Sugaaar ^U^ " & " I love MAGIC! "..stuffs like tt

how will u feel after reading my old posts? i never really changed haven i?

The Art Of Magic isn't what i should cherish the most, but the friendship around me.

No comments:

TagBoard

====================