Thursday, February 25, 2010

sotong

my first photo is a sotong, so i decided to name this post sotong...
Jazz, isn't that what you have been "praying" and asking for? isn't that what you want?
why putting on a hope on one that is "almost" hopeless.
why not just go for every opportunity that comes to you right at these moments.

i always find my own solutions from my own questions...

its just a matter of time, but will i be on time...

yes time.. i got myself a watch from bugis village! damm cool! $10 nia! best buy
and mikki was like: EHH!!!! Raymond got the same watch..but diff colour.. haha
Me: -_- thats not the same
She and her "R", she even went to laser cut something for his "R"'s birthday.. :)

Oh yeah i went for NS check-up with Xianhan.
surprisingly yet out of expectancy, i saw many nafa students there for check-ups.
Result: Pes A

time to serve the country real soon!

Positively, i cleared my room, most of the mess.
i got myself settled down, finally! 90%.. after almost a year.

Why r u still ignoring me.. i just hate it when i know u do that out of Love. Make things clearer please... ...

No comments:

TagBoard

====================