Saturday, February 27, 2010

yes i want something in return

I have minimal Faith in things i do, and people i want to commit to.. .. ..

unless they show me a reason to put in a 100%

BAKUT TEH opposite blk 2 market near my house! SHIOK! 
TCC at Plaza Sing with Banana and Kae
stitch.. how i wish there is someone i can account for.
someone to go extra miles for me

i shouldn't live life to such complications. however.. i am just stuck so deep down in it...
i can be happy, and all the sudden the negative emotions comes in trying to take over..

often i feel threatened, i want to prove that i am better. i want to show the world that i am good. for those who look down on me...

i don't want that to be my motivation. anyone please, tell me i am impt to you. anyone..

:'(


No comments:

TagBoard

====================