Thursday, February 18, 2010

steeping into other's life

it never had been easy to step into Shenny's life. and when i thought that everything paid off, shit happens. and i know its my fault..what can i do now? that's when i really feel helpless.

glad that things turn out better, and i had my chance to do illusion.
Hey tts a dream-come-true!
thanks Everlyn again. :)
now maybe its time for me to be happy again, she had been ignoring me again.
i know it isn't easy for her as well, i learnt to be less selfish.. i hope..
this sat, i will be doing my sword box with Everlyn again, hope we haven went "rusty"
got to video it down! :)

Nafa Gang steamboat! long time since we gather, i miss Year 1 , seriously!!!

and now i am taking another step further.
i do not hope this time round i am right or not,
i will just follow the principle of living my life to the fullest...
i know i am and i will be.

keeping "U" in a special part of my heart.
Good morning folks, time to go school soon! :)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================