Friday, May 7, 2010

HAPPY 20th Birthday..to ME!! :D

on the 6th May...

Went to school , from morning til 7 plus.. for our FYP Presentation!
one lecturer fxxxing spoil my mood..ARHHHHH!!!!!

sadded very much, but Mikki gave me some good suggestions.. ok nw i know wad i can do! huhu

after collecting back my work, i don't wanna go home :'(
so i went to khatib to find Jocelyn!
and Jastina! (haha super unglam)
and NORVIN!!!! my nor nor!!!
with two lolipops made by me and joce..
really enjoyed, or not say enjoy.. rather fruitful and comfortable and u know.. erm.. very friendly night.. how should i say.. hmmm but u know u know..

haha anyway.. Jocelyn and I made this! :
Letter "J" made by Jocelyn :D
then on 7th MAY!!!:
YAY..nites people..:D

thanks Jocelyn :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================