Friday, May 28, 2010

realization

Success is a day to day realisation of preplanned personal worthwhile goal!
-ChienHock Fav Quote

day by day, i choose to drown myself in my emotions, but i knew that tt would
never be the right way to live life.
Mikki once told me, the best way to cheer urself up, is to help people cheer up :D
Happiness spreads :D its just that magical :D
i miss many people in my life... ...

now i know the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have around us!
its really really important

ooo these two rat-bits are attached ..haha
haven i lost focus in life?
having a dream is powerful enough for someone to move on, and do greater things.
i want to remind myself each day..

An Entertainment restaraunt! it will be realized!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================