Saturday, May 22, 2010

june

...
i m irritated,
i am sad,

i am jealous..

i am all negative! DAMM!!
teach me how to not PRETEND TO BE NEGATIVE
but really be positive..

ok i try..

June~ CHIOBU RIGHT?!?!
*haha
and she never hv bf b4 !!!

this makes me feel this world still got hope!!! (note: i am not eyeing on her)
but its really unbelievable lor!!!
Represented AlphaPlus and performed a 20 mins show at Club52!
this is so last min! I told Mr kae not to come, coz u see the stage!!!!!
its not even a stage!! Pub setting..

managed to put up some last min acts.. whew.. and..
June and i went off early.

and we ate brownies :DD
and drank soya milk.. chat chat a while..

but didn't expect that this morning's meeting will be cancelled :(
I TOLD HER I WILL WAIT FOR HER O-LEVELS TO FINISH!! haha

and Yizhen also quite good looking, also nt bf b4.
nowadays this kinda girl very rare!

feel so touched when one of this kinda girl exist.. really touched

u might be thinking i siao.. but really lor!

i also so good looking, but have ONE GF b4.. aiya.. wasted?

eh...

hv i not forgotten my own self-promised promise???

good night :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================