Monday, May 24, 2010

passion

(brasbasah MRT)
this whole journey is certainly like magic!

school's officially over! hmmm actually not yet, for ME!!! hmmm so many modules to retake.

i am really happy to be able to start learning magic and changed my life. . .
to be able to learning from Fuming, Kiankok (whom i still have negative thinking against)
and met Jannson, Mark, Jimmy, Jason Lei, Jaspas, Brandon...

many many things happen along the way... then i got to know Benny, Paul, Melvin, whom got me into show biz... and the journey goes on..

i came to know who's Jeremy Pei, Kiki Tay, Alex T, Kyle Ravin and many professional Magicians!!!

I nv gave up on stage magic, no matter how lousy i was at that time... its really nervous going up on stage, but i love to show the world like: hey, i can do magic! i am not useless.

but now truely, i want my magic to bring hope to people, i want my magic to entertain people, i want my magic to touch the heart of people. and i want my magic to inspire people, just like how i got inspired.!!!
Thank the Universe for my beloved one and only BADI..
Its like MAGIC!! to later got to know MArkson, Nor Nor, Jocelyn and Jastina!
I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!! :DDDD

sorry if ur name is not mentioned, but u know who u r lo..haha!!!

I LOVE MAGIC SO MUCH! Its an art of bringing hope to both the performer and the audience :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================