Sunday, August 26, 2007

25th august......busy ballooning part 2

this is wenbin from the left of the photo, follow by aunty, son, cute girl, wei hui sister and i m below posing!!!

okie..i reached home and cook noodles to eat then see my competition act. not bad huh...ooo lol but nv got in leh...sad...lol...happy..then i send to meiman the act...haiz...so i was abt to be late to meet wenbin!!! lucky he called me then i rushed down to block 506..

this is her on my right...lyn or something, so cute man her...if she is my sis i will buy for her anything!!!!
i realise i dun really smile....but i try to
ooo tiring and my fingers are rotting...haha..but i love the kids...got a little girl 6 yrs old very very cute...love her sia...hahahahah...got one indian lady XXX@!$@#%#% sia....waste pple time only...overall is nice nice...forget to eat dinner!!! forget it liao...goin to breakfast anyway... their community member t-shirt looks like meiji amino collagen shirt...so cute...

after one tiring day, me and bin went home by LRT...ooo nits when the tradegy happens,,, i left my toy frog on train!!!! omg,,,it was the one i went to buy at vivo when huili xiao jie working...haiz,,,miss the nafa wierdos...busy busy and busy...but FUN!!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================