Thursday, August 2, 2007

LIFE Is GREAT

Jannson once said, when u gain something , u will definitely lose something...its the same the other way round too.. hmm i lost a lot in sec 3 and 4...its sad and no one wants to experience..but where is my gain???

2007 is the best...i would say that i start to gain what i really deserve slowly.. but i always think that i would definitely succeed in magic as i gave in a lot in it. but now i know that its more than suffering means succeeding.. Jannson oso said that magic is an entertaining, and must be meaningful...i m very very glad to have this skill equip in me.. it brought me friends, joy and hell lots fun..competing is one matter which borders.. we should share as a magicians , MAhadir, a good friend told me that..he is someone who i know less than 1 day, but i can trust..to him , magic is everything. i felt his passion towards magic.

thx to all my friends especially Jannson and mahadir, two guys who gave me the meaning of magic............
check this out... my life in NAFA..he is a nice and polite guy..nice knowing him and other nafa friends..cheers and of course yoyoyoyo

http://www.babooniethefreak.blogspot.com/

No comments:

TagBoard

====================