Tuesday, August 21, 2007

this is my goal of this year bah


this is hock, or ACE, SKATE OR DIE DUN ASK WHY


alvin, me, xian han, april (lecturer), mikki, meiman,,,, bottom two: de qi and darren


successful working in fantasma!!!
and them erm friends huat arh, as in play til siao in nafa,..... coming out the ultimate double act with my buddy jannson...
know my FRIENDS inside out...wahahahaha...though nv know them for long, i know they r very very good pple...strange pple too though...

finally got a da jie jie le, so one big dream fufil..then i need to work on my presentation skills, (remember, secret is a tool . presentation is the ART)....

still gt, learn skating...haha...this one under serious consideration bah...happy huh hock and ttk...
i wanna master my floating rose ...hmm go for nafa talent time and have my magic show..oooo ambitious... get busking license then fantasma how? school work leh,??? damm busy liao lor...haha... knowing her better...hmm still got improve my english..lol... still got , have a magic gathering chalet with my buddies..lol.. miss them leh, all like vanish liao......okie...still got a lot la...just stop here.

HUAT ARH

No comments:

TagBoard

====================