Sunday, August 19, 2007

alvin asked me to do this!!!

Each player of the game starts off with 10 , about himself/herself. People who are tagged, must re-post this in their own blog on either ten weird things/ habits/ little facts about themselves, as well as stating this rule clearly. At the end of the game, the player must choose another 6 people to be tagged, and list them down. Remember, there is No Tagging Back!


10 weird things/ habits/ known facts about me.

1. i m shy when talking to girls

2. i love magic like siao one...

3. the closer my friends are to me, the more craps i will come out

4. i love my cousins and friends

5.i hate china pple..except for some

6. i like to take photos of my friends

7.when i m feeling emo, i do card flourishing and perform magic to myself

8. my fav quote is "yo" follow by "huat arh"

9. i m the leader of bear bear group

10. i hate secondary school




friends tagged!!! do it on your blog now!!!

mikki
huili
xianhan
deqi
paul
* lol not enough friends!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================