Saturday, August 18, 2007

SMC audition 18th august

Watch closely right inside u will see JANNSON!!! he is goin in man..all the best



ME and JEROME lor...huat arh...go finals man



OMG ..jannson after the audition, pointing mid. finger???
Its abt time for me and Jerome bah....

Super nervous!!! i hve got an sms of alvin saying good luck at 3 pm..thx a lot...hmmm i wish there is one message from someone...haha..nvmind... huat arh...finally 4pm and is my group... jerome went in first then i m 3rd... i decided to use meiman for my act as it cooperates better..but!,,, she almost die in my pocket...i m real sorry...when i went in, i tried my best,, lets see, the top hat stuck, hopefully the card manipulation was alright, then my shells were fine.. its only some things cock up before the finale..luckily they were amazed my MEIMAN the tortoise...not refering to u hor..haha

Wenbin accompanied me to the audition in the morning, and we went home while the others went to magic hall to chill out...we joined them ard 6 plus after goin home to put stuffs..


After hall, jerome and jannson went home, and then me and wenbin go cityhall see fire works


simply following the crowd in marina bay...


No comments:

TagBoard

====================