Wednesday, December 26, 2007

11.10pm...and its raining

i am super full..ate dinner with mum and then half a 1 litre tub with yixin. then ate a packet of noodles.
its raining outside. while walking home just now, i suddenly got the feel of doin my routines.
got so many ideas out of sudden and the feeling is just great.

performaniac is coming and number of things are not ready yet.

but no worry, my routines are almost done. thinking of candles now.
dear floating rose, think i won;t have to show u off soon le :(

i wish for a lovely 2008 and same class as my nafa buddies.

everytime i play with my guitar, the song taiyonouta must come into my mind and its always so nice and so beautiful """""""

i can gradually see myself improving, erm y let go of someone if u love her? haha saw this phrase in someone's nick..i guess the answer is very simple, coz she means much to u.

haiyo wanted to upload a pic but constantly failed.. k nv mind then, go bath le :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================