Friday, December 21, 2007

a show at lake side family centre

KAe and JAzz ----couzyssss


ever thought of y i clown..? dun understand too..
its just a passion to me, to play with the kids...performning to them was not nervous at all and its like playing with my friends when i am young?

nice to fool them, and some likes to heck me...haha isn't this human nature? exposing someone or something and dunno wad u gain at the end?????

i was totally unplanned, but lucky it was a funny show as all my thoughts are happy happy and happy..goin to escape theme park makes me forget abt my stress?!?! haha

erm abt kae or teekuan or zhiquan..thx for everything ...i doubt our couzy-lationship lots of times...seriously the more i dislike him means the more i actually care abt our relationship...

i sort of said ok when he ask me to learn skate..i believe sometimes we have to give in....life is certainly getting better and all this cheap shows and charity events make me cherish wad i have...january paid shows will be comming and i must be serious...

got a new friend from my neighbourhood area..cool tt can get to meet up for food and talk :)

erm finally christmas is coming and i no $$$ le lol
weihui are weihui, your present is the most ex de!!!!!!!!! then thx min min for her present..ooo lets see erm nafa gang's present is nt bad too :)

eeeeeeeeee mushy mushy words to kae...haha...okie at night one more show...huat arh!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================